10-Wheel Trucking Services
Trucking Services El Dorado to Sacramento
Dump Truck & 10-Wheeler Service Area:
- El Dorado Hills
- Cameron Park
- Rancho Cordova
- Citrus Heights
We have been in the trucking and backhoe service for over 4 decades. We’ve run everything from 10-wheelers, and small dump trucks to transfers, end dumps, and belly dumps. In addition to running just about every dump truck in the industry, we’ve also become incredibly knowledgeable on load types, load limits and current regulations when it comes to El Dorado County, Placer County, and Sacramento County. We work with independent owner/operator drivers that are incredibly well-versed in not only the greater Sacramento area but also material types and load projections for each work site.
A 10-wheeler, often referred to as a “dump truck” is capable of transporting a substantial load of many different material types; rock, sand, gravel, crush rock, AB, boulders, clean f-dirt and so much more. With a carrying capacity of 13 tons (or 26,000 pounds), equivalent to approximately 9.28 cubic yards – a 10-wheeler dump truck service might be exactly what you’re looking for in El Dorado County, Placer County, and Sacramento County. We service the greater Sacramento area however we specialize in some of the smaller markets just outside the city; Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Loomis, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Roseville, Placerville, and beyond.
Some of the materials we can provide dump truck services for:
- Sand: Construction, landscaping, and paving projects
- Gravel: driveways, and drainage applications
- Clean Fill Dirt: Fill dirt for pool projects, gardens and more
- Rocks: Varied sizes rock, crush rock, boulders, and decorative rocks
- Soil: Perfect for filling and leveling uneven ground or for gardening and landscaping needs.
- Asphalt: Used for road surfacing and repair projects.
- Mulch: Transported for gardening, landscaping, and soil improvement purposes.
- Construction debris: Including demolition waste, concrete chunks, and other materials from construction sites.
- Crushed stone: Used as a base material for foundations, driveways, and paths.
- Clay: Transported for construction projects, pottery, or as a raw material in various industries.
- Topsoil: Used for landscaping, gardening, and creating fertile ground.
If you have any questions or need a local 10-wheeler or dump truck for a local load, reach out today.
- Residential & Commercial
- Recycle & Salvage
- Land & Lot Clearing
- Fire Saftey Clearing
- Concrete Demolition
- Building Dismantling
- Asbestos and Lead Abatement
- Land Clearing for Housing Projects
- Earthquake Clean Up
- Fire and Debris Clean Up
- Swimming Pool Demolition